Experience : 0 to 1 year
Notice Period : Immediate
Salary: 3 LPA With Statutory Benefits + Good Incentives
Gender Criteria: Male
Note: Need to carry own laptop
Immediate Joiners Required
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business needs.
- Provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiation.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
-Self driven and takes ownership, ability to deliver numbers
-Excited to work in a startup environment and looking for a fast growth
-Is great at communications; leading the charge for own area and category to bring new merchants on board via a combination of phone calls, emails and personal visits
-Loves to work in a young and fast growing company - which comes with its own kind of chaos and hard work
For more company details visit us on :
If you are interested or for any references forward your resume to
email@example.com / Contact – 09448428366
Corporate Office Address :
No #92,Opposite BESCOM 7,
Beside Hotel Satkhar, Shri vari Chambers,
Old Airport road, Bangalore.
Ph : 9448428366
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org